Posted on June 18th, 2009
These days, numbers of people are patronizing Lotto. Almost every night, you can find long lines of people waiting for their turn to have a bet on their lucky numbers for the Lotto draw. People are trying to find their luck and be instant millionaire. Others find it an opportunity to start up a business thatâ€™s why lots of people are inquiring on the steps in franchising a lotto outlet. As of the moment, Visayas and Mindanao area the hot spot if you want to have a franchise of lotto outlet. This is because according to the press release of PCSO, the application for franchising lotto outlet in Luzon is temporarily suspended.
Applying as an Online Lottery Agent
1. Upon application, the Online Lottery Application Form is requested to be filled-up by the applicant. Aside from your application form, the following should be attached:
â€¢ Proposed outlet site map location/sketch
â€¢ Picture of the proposed site location building
2. After then, the proposed outlet site will be inspected and evaluated technically by the PCSO.
3. If the proposed site passed the evaluation, the applicant will be informed to prepare the necessary requirements required by the PCSO.
4. Prior to installation of the facilities, the applicant shall be notified by the PCSO regarding the status of the application with reference to the availability of communication facilities in the proposed outlet site.
5. PCSO will inform the applicant when to start the construction of the lotto booth.
6. The terminal will then be subjected for installation.
7. Processing fee and installation fee shall then be paid to PCSO.
8. Then proceed to the 2nd floor of Annex 1 building for payment of Surety Bond to the GSIS.
9. Training for the operation shall then be requested.
10. Outlet provisions will be provided by the Merchandising section at the main office in Quezon City. This is for NCR outlets only. In other areas outside NCR, the respective PDO covering the locality will provide the provisions.
11. The Agency Contract will finally be signed with the PCSO.
12. The outlet will now be subjected for On-Line Activation.
â€¢ To ensure processing of application, complete the necessary data in the Application Form and attach all the documents required.
â€¢ Prior to approval, all application will be subjected to evaluation.